We're looking for superstar coaches who can inspire, motivate and energise our group classes. You'll be equipped with our signature workout programmes but given the freedom to create your own style, music and experience. This is a part-time role.
- Unlimited access to our open gym and group classes.
- Access to educational fitness seminars and workshops.
- Opportunity to learn from our certified coaches.
- Opportunity to grow and scale up with a fast growing brand.
- Deliver first class training to the community with an emphasise on quality form, a holistic approach to fitness and long term progression.
- Inspire, energise and motivate clients at all times, inside and outside class.
- Wear and uphold the Union Strength brand, inside and outside class.
- Instructor or personal training certification and experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and perceptive personality.
- Energising, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for fitness and helping others ready their goals.
- Proven dependability, reliability and punctuality.
- Ability to provide clear and safe instructions at all times.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to lift / carry a minimum of 10kgs.
Our signature fitness classes are conceptualised with strength and conditioning elements in mind; LIFT, SHRED & RESET. Each class combines these 3 main elements to curate programmes that achieve real results with a holistic approach.Email your resume over to [email protected]